The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) came into effect on May 25, 2018 in the European Economic Area (EEA). The legislation was designed with large data companies in mind. However, the scope of GDPR also extends to small- & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), including sole proprietorships and non-operational entities (e.g. SOPARFIs). After decades of advising SME clients, Kaufhold & Réveillaud, Avocats knows how to help them navigate implementation hurdles and avoid costly pitfalls within the context of their resources and abilities. Efficient, sustainable GDPR compliance hinges on multi-disciplinary expertise and global oversight. So, we are partnered with a renowned IT service provider to oversee the technical layer.
Included in our GDPR Compliance Solution:
- Detailed outline of SME requirements
- In-depth initial audit to map your data processing activities, data flows & potential risks
- Customized implementation roadmap
- GDPR Document Package (privacy notices, policies, contractual clauses, templates, etc.)
- Access to exactly the services & resources you need to achieve full compliance – such as support with a data protection impact assessment, appointing a data protection officer, international data transfers out of the EEA, etc.
- GDPR training led by one of our legal experts, equipping you with the skills needed to remain GDPR compliant across all areas of your operations
Please contact us for more information regarding our GDPR Compliance Solution