ETIENNE DE CRÉPY Barreau de Paris
BRIGITTE CZOSKE Rechtsanwältin
RÜDIGER SAILER Rechtsanwalt
DELPHINE DE TIMARY
ALVARO RICCI Abogado
Banking and finance, securitisation and regulated activities
Financing Transactions & Regulatory Matters
Our finance team has a deal-driven and pragmatic approach towards its clients’ businesses.
The team is used to providing cost-effective legal advice on sophisticated and cross-border banking and financing transactions.
The finance team has also developed a very close relationship with clients in the private banking and wealth management sector and other PSF and credit institutions.
We provide guidance on all regulatory matters relating to the adaptation of their business to the new and cumbersome regulations.
Therefore, our firm’s experienced finance team can provide advice and assistance on:
- secured lending, project finance;
- cash pooling arrangements;
- debt-related capital markets, including bond issue and debt insurance programs;
- negotiating and drafting of financing documents;
- the design of appropriate security packages;
- the development of new financing products and services;
- the review of general terms and conditions;
- private banking;
- banking secrecy and regulatory compliance; structuring and implementing securitisations involving a wide range of assets (such as leasing receivables or sports rights);
- KYC and anti-money laundering policies; and
- Liaising with the Luxembourg Financial Sector Authority (the “Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier”) or the specialised staff of Luxembourg’s Financial Intelligence Unit (the “Cellule du Renseignement Financier”).
Our finance team represents clients in all types of banking and financing litigation.
The team’s responsive service is greatly appreciated by our clients.
Our experience covers many types of civil, commercial and criminal litigation, including disputes about:
- banking contracts;
- banks’ responsibilities in discretionary management of portfolios and loss of assets;
- conducting officers’ and directors’ liability; and
- abusive termination of agreements.
20, avenue Marie-Thérèse
Fax : +352 444 222 333